Any person who is interested in learning how to let go of items that may have given them feelings of safety and comfort over the years, and is now in the position of having to consider downsizing or who needs more room in which to move around their home, is welcome to come and learn the tools to assist them in gaining the support that they need. We will use a text book as a referral source as well as sharing techniques about how we handle each situation. This free program requires a commitment of attendance on the part of the participants of at least eight of the ten sessions. Text books will be provided for participants. The first meeting is July 11, from 10-11:30 at the Senior Center Annex, 2 Maple St., Bellingham. Please call either Gail Bourassa at 508-657-2791 or Sheila Ronkin at 508-657-2710 to sign up for this dynamic program.
- 21 November 2017 We Have A Winner! All Autumnfest Prizes Have Been Awarded.
- 20 November 2017 Woonsocket Harris Public Library Posts Holiday Hours
- 18 November 2017 Bellingham Senior Citizens Newsletter
- 18 November 2017 Blackstone Valley Tourism Lists Weekend Events
- 18 November 2017 North Smithfield Weekly Newsletter
- 18 November 2017 Woonsocket School Committee Schedules Special Meeting
- 16 November 2017 Woonsocket City Council Schedules Two Meetings on Monday the 20th
- 15 November 2017 Museum Joins the Fun of the Holiday Stroll on December 2nd.
- 15 November 2017 Still One More Autumnfest Button Prize to Give Away.......Check Your Buttons!
- 15 November 2017 Multi Church Thanksgiving Service this Sunday Afternoon