Every Thursday – Sunday in October
at 6:45, 7:30, 8:15, and 9 PM
Central Falls Landing
15 Madeira Ave. Central Falls, RI 02863
(on the corner of Broad St.)
The cost is $20 per person
(there are no service fees)
Several trips have already sold out!!!
Get your tickets now before it's too late!
Frequently Asked Questions
and Important COVID regulations
· NOTE: Strobe lights and fog machines will be used during this production
· Do tickets need to be purchased in advance?
· Yes, you MUST purchase your tickets online before your trip
· How full will the boat be?
· We are running at about 1/3 capacity – 15 people per trip – to ensure social distancing
· How often will you be cleaning the boat?
· We will be cleaning and sanitizing the boat in between each trip
· Do I need to wear a mask?
· Yes, a nose and face covering (i.e. a COVID mask) is required for entry and must be worn at all times
· What COVID procedures are in place?
· We are running according to the advice of RIDOH and we will be distributing masks and hand sanitizer
· Are employees being screened before they begin working?
· Yes, all employees will be screened to make sure they are healthy prior to working and will be sent home if showing any symptoms
· When does boarding begin?
· We’ll begin boarding about 5 minutes before each trip and ask that you remain in your car until that time
· Will there be restrooms available?
· There are no restrooms at Central Falls Landing
· Is this a handicap accessible event?
· Yes, The Explorer is handicap accessible
· What happens if the weather is bad?
· If we need to cancel a trip due to weather we will contact you prior to the event in hopes of rescheduling or you could receive a refund
· What is in the “goodie bag”?
· A surprise
· Will there be food or souvenirs available for purchase?
· Yes, we will have a small selection of food and souvenirs
· Can I wear a Halloween costume?
· Yes, costumes are highly encouraged
· Please maintain social distancing of at least 6′ while outside of your car and during boarding